Music is about feelings and lets face it, there’s no greater feeling than love. We put together a list of some of our favorite love songs. This love song playlist comes after we recently posted a breakup playlist from one of our readers. It was the perfect mix of songs for the heartbroken. Now we’re back with something for those of you that want to feel the love on this Monday. Even if you’re not in a relationship, you can probably appreciate these tunes based on quality and talent alone. Enjoy!
1. The Avett Brothers – January Wedding
2. Bright Eyes – First Day Of My Life
3. Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
4. Mat Kearney – New York To California
5. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – Home
6. Al Green – Lets Stay Together
7. The Postal Service – Such Great Heights
8. Better Than Ezra – Breathless
9. Ben Harper – Forever
10. John Prine and Iris DeMent – In Spite Of Ourselves
11. Billy Joel – Tell Her About It
12. Ernie Halter – Close Your Eyes And Wander
13. David Bowie – Prettiest Star
14. The 1975 – Robbers
15. Ingrid Michaelson – The Way I Am
16. The Smiths – There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
17. Sufjan Stevens – Casimir Pulaski Day
18. The Flaming Lips – Do You Realize??
19. Ray LaMontagne – You Are The Best Thing
20. Wilco – You and I
What are some of your favorite love songs?? Let us know below.